I will audit your website from a UX perspective



I've been designing websites for 10+ years for various clients and organizations. I currently write for top web developer blogs like GoDaddy, Kinsta, and Automattic. I'm one of the co-organizers of WordCamp Denver.

While going through these user experience audits, I take on the persona of your target customer to meticulously:

  • Go through every possible action on the website URLs/app screens provided.
  • Comb through your messaging to make sure it makes sense.
  • Make suggestions for improving conversions.

I have experience with UX design and will use it to make sure your website (or app) makes sense from the user perspective. I also have a lot of experience with Digital Marketing, so I'll provide additional insight from that perspective as well and suggest areas for improvement.

The basic gig includes an audit via video walkthrough for one page/screen, but you can purchase other packages for additional pages and other features — like a report for making fixes with annotated screenshots of ordering the mobile version of an audit.

Make sure to specify which specific pages/screens you'd like me to audit in the gig requirements!

If you want  service this open link: http://bit.ly/2M48FQG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog